Updated: Sep 11
In today's technologically-driven world, electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are an integral part of our daily lives. We encounter EMFs from a variety of sources, such as cell phones, Wi-Fi routers, power lines, and household appliances. While these electromagnetic waves play a crucial role in modern communication and convenience, there has been growing concern about their potential impact on human health. Some people are more sensitive than others, but it is important to be aware of possible symptoms and health concerns that EMFs can cause.
The Connection between EMFs and Human Health
The debate surrounding the health effects of non-ionizing EMFs, especially at lower exposure levels, remains ongoing among scientists and researchers. Exposure to these EMFs can cause a wide array of symptoms.
Here are a few symptoms that you may experience when you are exposed to EMFs:
Difficulty with focusing
Aches/pain in muscles or joints
Tingling sensation in the body or face
Ringing in the ears
Continued research is being done on the effects of EMF exposure and its possible links with causing health concerns such as infertility, cancer, and neurodegenerative diseases.
Ways to Lessen Exposure
1. Limiting our technology exposure: we can do the best we can is the first thing to start with, but let’s be honest….it’s hard to avoid.
2. Limit Cell Phone Use: use hands-free options or speakerphone mode to keep the phone away from your head when making calls.
3. Bedroom Precautions: avoid placing electronic devices near the bed to minimize exposure during sleep.
4. Wired Connections: use wired connections instead of Wi-Fi when feasible, especially for activities requiring prolonged connectivity.
5. Use EMF protection on technology you use: this is where buying emf protection tools can come in handy. Consider using EMF shielding products for electronic devices to reduce exposure. One brand I recommend is Airestech. (You can click my Instagram link and go to my bio to check this company out and also get a discount on EMF products you are interested. You can apply EMF chips or tags to your devices or keep on your body wherever you go).
If you have any of these symptoms and can't seem to figure out what is causing them then give this simple EMF reduction process a try. You may be surprised to see how much EMFs may be impacting your health.